As a small organization, volunteer spirit is how we succeed. You can help protect the natural heritage, rural character, and historic landscapes of Somerset, Wicomico and Worcester counties by making a donation today, volunteering your time, or by educating others about what the Land Trust does locally.
WE NEED YOU!
- Become a land steward! Explore over 20,000 acres and assist in the annual monitoring of our protected properties. Like birding or observing wildlife? Enjoy walking outside? This program is perfect for you.
- Participate on a committee! Help coordinate the Native Plant Sale, participate in fundraising efforts, and engage
community members at fun local events.
- Assist in planning, planting and maintenance of our community native gardens. Are you a Master Gardener and need volunteer hours to brush up on your native plant identification? We have you covered!
Upcoming Volunteer opportunities
- Photographers needed! Interested in putting your skills to work for a good cause? Volunteers needed to take pictures at upcoming events. Call for information.
- Tuesday, April 17 – Brown Bag Lunch Talk! Volunteers needed to help set up and break down for our event.
- Tuesday, April 24 – Brown Bag Lunch Talk! Volunteers needed to help set up and break down for the event.
Interested? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 443-234-5587 today!
Donate to the Lower Shore Land Trust today!
Your financial contribution goes toward protecting land across the Lower Shore. If you’d like to make a recurring donation, please follow the directions on our Donations Form. A monthly gift provides year-round support for our conservation work.
For more information, contact the Lower Shore Land Trust at 443.234.5587 or email@example.com. Thank you!