As a small organization, volunteer spirit is how we succeed. You can help protect the natural heritage, rural character, and historic landscapes of Somerset, Wicomico and Worcester counties by making a donation today, volunteering your time, or by educating others about what the Land Trust does locally.
WE NEED YOU!
- Become a land steward! Explore over 20,000 acres and assist in the annual monitoring of our protected properties. Like birding or observing wildlife? Enjoy walking outside? This program is perfect for you.
- Participate on a committee! Help coordinate the Native Plant Sale, participate in fundraising efforts, and engage
community members at fun local events.
- Assist in planning, planting and maintenance of our community native gardens. Are you a Master Gardener and need volunteer hours to brush up on your native plant identification? We have you covered!
Upcoming Volunteer opportunities
- Saturday, October 14 – Cheer for Larry! Volunteers needed to cheer on Larry Walton for his ride on the Princess Anne Metric. Volunteers will also help raise awareness about the protected lands cyclists ride through on this great event.
- Wednesday, October 25 – Brown Bag Lunch Talk! Volunteers needed to help set up and break down for our event.
- Friday, November 3 and Saturday, November 4th – Volunteers needed at the Small Farm Conference in Princess Anne.
Interested? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 443-234-5587 today!
Donate to the Lower Shore Land Trust today!
Your financial contribution goes toward protecting land across the Lower Shore. If you’d like to make a recurring donation, please follow the directions on our Donations Form. A monthly gift provides year-round support for our conservation work.
For more information, contact the Lower Shore Land Trust at 443.234.5587 or email@example.com. Thank you!