Saturday, May 4th (9am-2pm)
Fun for the whole family starts here! Shop our 70+ variety of native perennials, grasses, shrubs, trees and more! *NEW* this year will be local vendors selling garden accessories and conservation themed goodies. And more than 20 exhibitors & vendors to browse…
- Mini-Workshops throughout the day on topics such as: monarch rearing, medicinal herbs for better health, how to become a certified Pollinator Certification Garden, and more!
- Environmental Concern with info on native gardening and garden accessories and books for sale!
- Pocomoke River State Park with their Scales & Tales Program
- Lower Eastern Shore Beekeepers with their demonstration beehive and local honey!
- Kids Craft tent
- Habernero Farms with medicinal herbs and tea blends for sale!
- Delmarva Discovery Center & Museum with live animals!
- Tri-County Birding Club with info on what’s migrating through!
- Worcester County Garden Club!
- Maryland Bluebird Society with info on how you can help to protect and promote eastern bluebird habitat!
- Nassawango Stewardship Committee with maps and local trail info!
- Snow Hill Rotary Club with baked goods- sweet & savory!
- Salisbury Zoo with more live animals and hand’s on activities!
- Other local art: jewelry, wreaths, frames, bird houses and so much more!
JOIN OUR GENEROUS SPONSORS!