Friday, May 4th (3pm-7pm) & Saturday, May 5th (9am-2pm)
Snow Hill First Friday Event, come to the best reception in town, shop our pre-sale of native plants and mingle with garden gurus! Pre-orders will be available for pick up.
Fun for the whole family starts here! Shop our 70+ variety of native perennials, grasses, shrubs, trees and more! *NEW* this year will be local vendors selling garden accessories and conservation themed goodies. And more than 20 exhibitors & vendors to browse…
- Mini-Worskshops throughout the day on topics such as: monarch rearing, medicinal herbs for better health, how to become a certified Pollinator Certification Garden, and more!
- Environmental Concern with info on native gardening and garden accessories and books for sale!
- Pocomoke River State Park with their Scales & Tales Program
- Lower Eastern Shore Beekeepers with their demonstration beehive and local honey!
- Craft tent with help from our friends at Snow Hill Library, Julia A. Purnell Museum and more!
- Habernero Farms with medicinal herbs and tea blends for sale!
- Furnace Town Living Heritage Village!
- MD Agricultural Extension with their compost & vermiculture display
- Delmarva Discovery Center & Museum with live animals!
- Tri-County Birding Club with info on what’s migrating through!
- Worcester County Garden Club!
- Maryland Bluebird Society with info on how you can help to protect and promote eastern bluebird habitat!
- Monarch rearing station on how you can rear your own monarchs!
- Nassawango Stewardship Committee with maps and local trail info!
- Snow Hill Rotary Club with baked goods- sweet & savory!
- Salisbury Zoo with more live animals and hand’s on activities!
- Gypsea Tide with hanging succulents and local art for sale!
- Other local art: jewelery, wreaths, frames, bird houses and so much more!
THANK YOU TO OUR GENEROUS SPONSORS!
BAKED DESSERTS CAFE & GALLERY
Honey Bee Sponsor
M & T BANK
Garden Steward Sponsor
DELMARVA PUBLIC RADIO
EASTERN SHORE FOREST PRODUCTS
PAUL JONES LUMBER COMPANY
MARY & BILL OCHSE
Green Thumb Sponsor
BANK OF DELMARVA
Funding for the Pollinator Festival and programming are made possible in part by a grant from the Community Foundation of the Eastern Shore and the
*NEW* 2018 Native Plant Guide!